1. The NC server cabinet has a novel structure, and its curved front mesh door and flat rear mesh door help to achieve a high free air ratio (over 65%), which is meaningful for heat dissipation.
2. Cooling fans are fixed on the top cover of our data cabinet for better heat release, and there are adjustable cable access holes on the roof and base.
3. The side panels are removable, and they can be equipped with locks if requested.
4. Jacking feet and castors are installed at the bottom to realize easy movement, fixation and leveling adjustment.
5. This 19-inch server rack has a welded frame, and it can be disassembled into different parts to facilitate shipping.Technical Data of NC Server Cabinet
|Standard||ANS/EIA RS-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491 part 1, DIN41491 part 7, ETSI|
|Raw material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC)|
|Steel thickness||2.0mm for mounting profile, 1.2mm for the rest|
|Static load rating||800kg (with jacking feet)|
|Surface finish||Degreasing, pickling, parkerising, powder coating|
|Depth||600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|