1. The SF server cabinet has a 9-fold welded frame which offers higher load bearing capacity, and its elegant appearance, together with high dimensional precision, makes this computer cabinet comparable to world-class product.
2. Thanks to the front mesh door and double entry rear mesh door, the free air ratio is over 65%, and these perforated doors provide 180° opening. For the side panels, they are lockable and removable. Owning to these, our floor standing server rack enclosure realizes good ventilation and excellent mechanical protection, and it also allows operators to check the working status of networking equipment inside.
3. There is a cable access hole on the roof, and the base is completely open to facilitate cabling process.
4. The mounting profile allows standard installation of servers, and it can be expanded as requested.
5. Servers and other pieces of network equipment could be installed in our server cabinet in a standard way, and installation size is expandable according to actual needs. In addition, a full line of optional accessories is available.
|Standard||ANS/EIA RS-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491 part 1, DIN41491 part 7, ETSI|
|Raw material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC)|
|Steel thickness||2.0mm for mounting profile, 1.2mm for the rest|
|Static load rating||1000kg (with jacking feet)|
|Surface finish||Degreasing, pickling, parkerising, powder coating|
|Depth||600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|