1. The EA server cabinet has a classic yet staid appearance, and it is meticulously crafted with exceptionally high precision, thus making it a piece of high-end IT equipment.
2. With an aluminum alloy frame, our server rack is lightweight and allows easy movement.
3. The front door is made from tempered glass, and it has vented borders at its left and right sides. On the other hand, the back door is completely perforated (mesh type), and the side panels are removable. In this way, both good mechanical protection and excellent heat dispersion are achieved, while operators are still allowed to check the working status of servers inside. Additionally, the side panels could be equipped with locks if requested.
4. Our server cabinet is applicable for 19-inch networking equipment, and its jacking feet and castors help to realize easy movement, fixation and leveling.
5. There is a reserved cable access hole on the top cover, and the one on the bottom panel can be adjusted to have different sizes.
6. This server enclosure could be delivered in the flat rack form to reduce transportation cost.
|Standard||ANS/EIA RS-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491 part 1, DIN41491 part 7, ETSI|
|Raw material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC) for most parts, aluminum alloy for frame|
|Steel thickness||2.0mm for mounting profile, 1.2mm for the rest|
|Static load rating||800kg (with jacking feet)|
|Surface finish||Degreasing, pickling, parkerising, powder coating|
|Depth||600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|