1. The NE network cabinet is a typical 19-inch rack used to place keyboards and other operating equipment, and its color is customizable.
2. At the bottom of the network enclosure, there is a specifically designed locking mechanism which could lock or unlock castors when necessary.
3. Both front door and back door are manufactured from steel rather than glass, and this design provides better protection for electrical equipment inside.
4. Fitted with castors and jacking feet at the same time, our network cabinet is very robust. Technically speaking, it is rated at 800kg static load and 600kg dynamic load.
5. The cable trays on the top and bottom of the cabinet can be closed to protect the cables effectively. The cable access hole on the bottom panel supports adjustment in its size.
6. This computer rack can be disassembled into different parts, and the rack shelves allow free adjustment. Moreover, there are many optional accessories.Technical Data of NE Network Cabinet
|Standard||ANS/EIA RS-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491 part 1, DIN41491 part 7, ETSI|
|Raw material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC)|
|Steel thickness||2.0mm for mounting profile, 1.2mm for the rest|
|Static load rating||800kg (with jacking feet)|
|Surface finish||Degreasing, pickling, parkerising, powder coating|
|Depth||600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|