1. The NB network cabinet has an innovative curved front door. More specifically, the front door is constructed from tempered glass, and has some punched holes on two sides. So, decorative stripes could be pasted to offer a distinctive look.
2. The front door, back door and side panels allow fast disassembly, and this not only facilitates the installation of various network devices, but also makes it possible to deliver our network rack in a fully disassembled state, thus saving transportation cost. In addition, these parts can be assembled together in an extremely easy way, and a lot of accessories are available here.
3. Our network cabinet has a welded frame, and it is possible to move this product or keep it in place due to the implementation of castors and jacking feet.
4. For the convenience of cable access, there are corresponding cable access holes on the top cover and bottom panel, and the mounting profile is able to move forwardly or backwardly.
5. For this computer cabinet, the vented frame front door has a spring lock, the rear door has a cam lock, while the side panel is fitted with a camlock and quick opening handles on two sides.
|Standard||ANS/EIA RS-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491 part 1, DIN41491 part 7, ETSI|
|Raw material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC)|
|Steel thickness||2.0mm for mounting profile, 1.2mm for the rest|
|Static load rating||800kg (with jacking feet)|
|Surface finish||Degreasing, pickling, parkerising, powder coating|
|Depth||600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|