1. The NA network cabinet is a classic model of cabinet enclosure, and it offers reliable enclosure solutions for data centers. It can be disassembled into different parts to bring extra convenience for delivery, thus cutting down shipping cost.
2. Our network rack has a unique front door to provide a novel and individualized appearance, and there is a cable tray on the bottom panel to facilitate cabling inside.
3. The front door, made from tempered glass, has a high-end spring lock and a vented frame, while the back steel door is outfitted with a cam lock.
4. As for side panels, they have quick-release handles, and they are lockable and removable.
5. Thanks to the jacking feet and castors, it is very easy to locate and move our network cabinet.
6. On the top cover and bottom panel of this floor standing data cabinet, there are cable access holes.
7. The mounting profile could move forward or backward, allowing easy installation of rackmount equipment.
8. For this network equipment, there are various accessories to choose from.
|Standard||ANS/EIA RS-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491 part 1, DIN41491 part 7, ETSI|
|Raw material||Cold rolled steel (SPCC)|
|Steel thickness||2.0mm for mounting profile, 1.2mm for the rest|
|Static load rating||800kg (with jacking feet)|
|Surface finish||Degreasing, pickling, parkerising, powder coating|
|Depth||600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm|